- Submit an original t-shirt design by posting it to Instagram with the hashtag #DESIGN4ET during the window of 10/3/17-10/16/17. No designs will be reviewed after 11:59 pm EST 10/16/17.
- Tag @etthehiphoppreacher and @grindgear on your design post
- Follow @grindgear on Instagram
- ET, CJ, and Karl will choose the four best shirt designs
- Those four shirts will be posted on ET's Instagram page for voting where ET's followers will vote for their favorite shirt via likes from 10/17/17 to 10/23/17.
- The winner's shirt will be made and then, worn by ET during the Stay Ready L.A. event on November 12, 2017.
- The winner will receive two VIP Tickets to Stay Ready L.A. on November 12, 2017.
By participating in this competition you agree to the following terms: All eligible design submissions become the property of Eric Thomas and Associates, LLC. If your design was created prior to 10/3/2017 it is not eligible for competition. Furthermore, designs that have been created for a brand other than ETA and promoted and/or sold prior are not eligible for competition.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When can I submit my designs?
The submission period for all designs will run from from October 3, 2017, to October 16, 2017, @11:59 pm (PST)
When will voting take place?
On October 17, 2017, Eric Thomas, CJ, and Karl will select the four shirts that they like the most and post them on ET's Instagram account for voting. For one (1) week. After which, ET's followers will vote on the shirt they like the most. Votes are cast by "liking" the post. On October 24, 2017, the shirt with the most likes will be declared the winner.
What happens if I win?
Once the winner is established, we'll reach out via direct message on Instagram to obtain your contact information to relay the next steps of the process. We will also look to receive the design files and rights for their use from you. After which, your complimentary tickets and event particulars will be released to you.
Do you have any tips?
- Do not use profanity, rude, vulgar, or crass language, or, sexually suggestive or explicit content.
- Keep the designs simple, memorable and timeless.
- Feel free to check out ET's current shirt designs for ideas including on the @grindgear and @120designstudio Instagram pages
- Note: The sample shirts posted on the 120 Design Studio Instagram page are samples meant for inspiration and are not entries into the contest.
Can I use ET's logo in my design?
Yes. Please use the link below to download the Design Kit which includes the logo.
How should my design be displayed?
We would prefer for the design to be presented on a t-shirt mockup. You may use the mockup included in the Design Kit or use one of your own. A basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop is required. A simple Google search for t-shirt mockup will yield many results to choose from.
Who owns the design once it is submitted?
All submissions become the property of Eric Thomas and Associates, LLC. If you are one of the four finalists, we reserve the right to take ownership of the design, to use it our discretion, and to make it available for purchase in our Grind Gear shop. If this application is made and you accept, there will be no monetary exchange for the rights to the shirt. You will, however, be credited with the design on Eric Thomas' Instagram account, the Grind Gear Instagram account, and across all other applicable ETA social media platforms.
If I win, is travel paid?
All travel expenses including but not limited to lodging, meals, transportation costs and all related taxes and fees remain the responsibility of the winner.
What if I can't attend Stay Ready L.A?
You may elect to attend another similar Premier ETA Live Event in 2018.