Often times you hear people say you should forgive those who wrong you or hurt you. It may be a parent, a sibling, or even a friend. This week the guys talk about the importance of forgiving people and repairing relationships. Holding on to anger in your heart hurts you and not the other individual. The danger that comes with not forgiving someone can last a lifetime and can affect your spouse, your kids, and future relationships. You have to find a way to heal and forgive. Listen to the guys talk about how healing and forgiving has impacted their lives and the lives of their loved ones.
This week’s episode is dedicated to CJ’s father in law James Haller Jr.. May he rest in peace.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:18] - Fair or Foul
- [13:00] - Tragedy Strikes
- [26:20] - Repairing Relationships
- [39:40] - Removing the Cancer
- [55:00] - Stay Ready
- [1:09:00] - Nugget of The Day
Things To Think About:
- “The people who are the closest to you are the people who get hurt by you.”
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Hello Fresh Meal Kit delivery service is offering our listeners $30 off their first week of service. Use code “SUCCESS30” while checking out to take advantage of this offer.
See ET Live: