In life, everyone will go through a time where you will experience an extreme amount of negativity and even hate. It can be in your family, at your job, or even with some of your closest friends. These type of events often knock us off of our square and instead of focusing on our goals we focus on the haters. During this episode, the guys discuss how they dealt with negativity in multiple areas. Listen to today's episode as ET gives several scenarios and tips on how to deal with hate.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [04:00] - Am I Tripping Or?
- [21:30] - Negative Season
- [32:00] - Starve The Flu
- [44:40] - When is it time to go?
- [52:45] - Revenge
- [1:12:00] - Ask ET
- [1:27:00] - The Nugget of The Day
Things To Think About:
- “You can’t talk about negativity without being impacted by it.”
- “Prior to dealing with hate, you have to put yourself in a position where you have your own values.”
- “Don’t focus on the fever focus on getting well.”
- “Your success is the worst pain you’re haters will experience in life.”
- Contact Wells Financial Legacy at 1-800-339-8034 for a FREE consultation with a credit specialist.
- Hello Fresh is giving our listeners $30 off your first week of deliveries just use the code “SUCCESS30”
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
See ET Live:
- October 29 Chicago, IL Take Control Entrepreneurship Series
- November 12 Los Angeles, CA Stay Ready Conference
- March 2018 Phenomenal Life Cruise