Most people can’t get on because they’re too busy trying to get over. This was the statement that sparked the topic for today’s podcast. Many people have the tendency to overcharge people who they believe have money and can afford it. What they don’t understand is that the person with money knows they’re trying to get over and they are hurting themselves in the long run. ET gives listeners information on how to do business the right way by practicing mutualism and being honest and upfront in the beginning.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [06:30] - Fair or Foul Feedback
- [11:00] - Foul or Foul ?
- [31:35] - Karma
- [48:00] - Expectations Upfront
- [1:00:00] - Sharks
- [1:21:00] - Ask ET
- [1:40:19] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- PayPal is your payments partner for today and tomorrow. Visit www.paypal.com/growth to set up your business account.
- Ignite The Dream Brooklyn, New York December 2, 2018
- Spiritual Development Atlanta, Ga December 8, 2018
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019