Most of us are born with gifts that we use every single day of our lives. Some of us are operating in those gifts professionally and some of us operate in our gifts as a hobby. I’m sure you’ve wondered when to charge for your gift and when you can use it for service ? I’m sure there are those of you who wonder if and when you should charge friends and family members. ET breaks down when and how to charge people for your services when you get to a professional level.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:55] - Fair or Foul
- [21:00] - Thanksgiving Tradition
- [35:15] - Monetize Your Gift
- [43:00] - Check Your Motives
- [1:06:00] - The Other End
- [1:14:45] - Ask ET
- [1:25:31] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- PayPal is your payments partner for today and tomorrow. Visit www.paypal.com/growth to set up your business account.
- Spiritual Development Atlanta, GA November 17, 2018
- Ignite The Dream Brooklyn, New York December 2, 2018
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019