Pride and ego. Two characteristics that can hurt us and help us if used in the correct manner. On today’s podcast, CJ brings an interesting experience with someone who asked for his opinion. The end resulted in the individual getting upset and letting their ego get in the way of not getting the coaching they needed. Has your ego ever prevented you from getting the information that you needed? ET breaks down the difference between having pride and ego as well as how to, and who to, get input from.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [05:30] - ET Quit
- [19:00] - Spiritual Development Recap
- [26:50] - Ego
- [31:40] - Pride vs Ego
- [1:02:00] - Recovering Liar
- [1:07:50] - Ask ET
- [1:10:00] - Nugget Of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- PayPal is your payments partner for today and tomorrow. Visit www.paypal.com/growth to set up your business account.
Secrets To Success:
- People’s ego get so inflated that they can’t HEAR anything.
- There’s no way to grow if you’re not doing anything different.
- You should have a board of advisors to support you before you need their support.
- Don’t look for constructive criticism from people who haven’t constructed anything.
- Take Control Entrepreneurship Series San Diego, CA November 4, 2018
- Ignite The Dream Brooklyn, New York December 2, 2018
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019