This week on the podcast the guys dive deep into the importance of investing in yourself. Have you found that you prefer things for “FREE” ? Are you the type of person who tries to figure out how to get something for “FREE” instead of paying? ET calls it the shortcut mentality and he explains why this mentality does not work when you’re trying to be successful.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [12:00] - Am I Tripping Or ?
- [15:30] - Does ET Need To Be Re-Baptized ?
- [35:08] - Invest in Yourself
- [55:15] - The Greats Work
- [1:11:00] - Fair or Foul
- [1:16:00] - Ask ET
- [1:26:57] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Grind Gear !! The gear that puts your grind in motion ! Use the code “S2S10” to save 10% on your next order.
The Secrets to Success:
- Breakthroughs are harder than the struggle.
- You get more out of paying than when you get all the free stuff.
- You can’t give minimal effort and expect maximum results.
- There’s a level of passion you don’t experience when you don’t pay for something.
- Saving 7000 Pep Rally September 1, 2018
- Ignite The Dream Philly September 9, 2018
- Ignite The Dream Brooklyn,New York December 2, 2018
- Phenomenal Life Jamaica February 25 - March 3, 2019